Once you have downloaded and unzipped your eBook reference the information below to load it to your device.
Best for: iPad, iPhone, Nook, Android
iPad and iPhone (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4059)
- Add the book to iTunes by either dragging the file onto the iTunes icon or by going to File -> Add to Library.
- Sync your iPad or iPhone to your computer and the book will be available in the iBooks application on your iPad or iPhone
- Connect your Nook into your computer via the USB cable provided with the Nook.
- Your Nook will appear as a removable drive in Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).
- Click and drag the ePub file into the appropriate folder on your Nook.
- Consult your device's manual on the best way to load ebook files.
Best for: Amazon Kindle
**Note: If you don't have a USB cable for your Kindle or Kindle Fire, you can email the file to the device. Click here for Amazon's Send-to-Kindle instructions.
- Connect your Kindle to your computer via the USB cable provided with the device.
- Your Kindle will appear as a removable drive in Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).
- Click and drag the Mobi file into the appropriate folder on your Kindle.