- Sign into your online account.
- Select the “My Downloadable Products” section from the sidebar, toward the left side of your screen.
- Click on the title towards the end of the title section that highlights in blue when you hover over it. The download should automatically begin, after you click on the title that highlights in blue.
- Once the download is complete, find a zipped folder with the resource name on your Desktop or default download location.
- If needed, right click on the folder and select “Extract All.” A window will appear. Click “Extract” and answer “Yes” to each of the following prompts.
- Locate the new uncompressed folder. It will appear with the resource name on your desktop or default location. Double-click the new folder.