Mac User: First confirm that you have downloaded the resource file. Then follow these simple steps:
- Once the download is complete, open Finder and search for the name of the resource. Finder will locate the download file(s). The resource may save as several files if it has been broken up into multiple tracks.
- Keep the Finder window open and launch the iTunes application.
- Return to the Finder window and highlight all the files that pertain to your resource.
- Drag all the highlighted files into your iTunes library, and enjoy the message!
PC User: First confirm that you have downloaded the resource file. Then follow these simple steps:
- Once the download is complete, find a zipped folder with the resource name on your desktop or default download location.
- Right click the folder and select “Extract All.” A window will appear. Click “Extract.” Answer “Yes” to each of the following prompts.
- Locate the new uncompressed folder will appear with the resource name on your desktop or default location. Double-click the new folder.
- A window will appear containing a folder with the resource name. Keep that window open and launch iTunes or your default media player.
- Return to the file window containing your download. Single-click the folder, hold, and drag it into your media player. Enjoy the message!
If you’re unsure that you’ve downloaded the resource to your computer, please refer to “How do I retrieve downloadable resources from MessengerInternational.org?”