Only computers can download the resource(s). After the resource(s) are downloaded to a computer, you can transfer the files to additional devices. Below are the steps for downloading the resource onto your computer.
Please follow the instructions below.
2. Select the order that contains your downloads in your 'Order History'.
3. Click on the link 'Click here to download' under the download that you purchased.
4. Click download to download your resource. Note: the download file may be a ZIP folder, so it is recommended that you download on your computer.
5. If needed, right click on the folder and select “Extract All.” A window will appear. Click “Extract” and answer “Yes” to each of the following prompts.
6. Locate the new uncompressed folder. It will appear with the resource name on your desktop or default location. Double-click the new folder.